There are so many types of artificial nails on market, but if you are new to apply nails at home don't try to use acrylic or gel nails. Additionally, acrylics or gel nails can damage your nails if they're done wrong. Instead start with the easiest ones: press-on nails which already have a shape that you can simply just glue it on.
Usually, you may think press-on nails have a bad rap for looking, well, fake — but believe us, there are more pros than cons. The truth is fake nails are the easiest way to gain longer nails or chase the latest nail art trend without doing any damage to your natural nails. It will also enable you to have a chic set of nails right away without having to shape them yourself.
Directions-How to Apply
- Choose the best size nail for your finger and set aside in order.
- Wipe each nail using the Prep Pad provided before applying.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to the back of the false nails and natural nail.
- Align under cuticle carefully and press down firmly with your thumb for at least 15 seconds.
- Customize the length or the shapes if necessary.
- Keep pressing nails and avoid contact with water in the first hour,it will ensure a long wear time.
How to Remove:
- Keep pressing nails and avoid contact with water in the first hour, it will ensure a long wear time.
Tips: Please note that if you are applying our glue-on nails, do not attempt to remove them until at least 7 days have passed.
No time? No stress. Press-on nails in a jiffy. Easy and affordable. You will love how convenient it is to do.