What is reusable manicure?
The press-on nails are in perfect color, shape and length. They can be easily applied on your natural nails in minutes. And you can re-use the nails for several times if you take good care of them while wearing and removing.
What is included in my manicure kit?
Each kit includes 30 nails to match all size/shape, one Prep Pad, one mini file, one manicure stick and 2 sets of adhesive tabs.
What's the big difference of your nails from others?
The moment you touch our nails, your fingers will tell you. They are super soft, thin, flexible and comfortable to wear.
How do I select the right nail size?
The manicure kit comes in 30 nails and 12 sizes to help ensure the perfect fit for each finger. Please press one down over your natural nail, and select a nail size to fit your finger. If in between sizes, choose the smaller size.
How do I apply and remove my nails?
Video instructions for the application and removal process can be found here.
1. Choose the best size nail to your finger and set aside in order.
2. Wipe each nail using the Prep Pad provided before applying.
Tip: Choose the smaller size when in between sizes.
1. Peel off the pre-made adhesive film on the nail.
2. Align under cuticle carefully and press down firmly with your thumb for at least 15 seconds.
3. Customize the length or the shape if necessary.
Tip: Keep pressing nails and avoid contact with water in the first hour, it will ensure a long wear time.
To remove: Peel off nails gently from sides using the manicure stick. Do not force or pull nails off. If needed, soak hands in warm water or apply polish remover around edges, then use the mani stick to gently lift off nails.
1. Remove any residual tabs from the nail back, if needed, use the tweezer.
2. Clean the nails with the alcohol wipe.
1. Select the best size of the adhesive tabs to your natural nails.
2. Apply the adhesive tab to your nail and peel off the clear film.
3. Starting at the cuticle and press firmly for at least 15 seconds.
Caution: Do not apply to week, damaged, or infected nails.
How long will my nails stay on for?
When applied correctly, your nails can stay on for up to two weeks. This will vary depending on your application method and how you wear them.
Can I shower while wearing my nails?
Yes, it is fine to take a shower. The nails are waterproof.
What do I do if a nail popped off?
If one nail(s) pop off, you can re-apply it with the provided adhesive tabs and follow the same application instructions.
A few things can ensure a long wear time:
1. Before applying your nails, wipe your natural nails clean with the Prep Pad. This will remove any excess oil on your nails and create the ideal surface for the adhesive tab.
2. Press each nail firmly for at least 15 seconds.
3. Avoid water for about 1 hour after the application.
What do I do with all the rest nails?
You can mix and match with your other sets or you can reshape them to use.
Can I reapply the nails?
Yes. Our nails can be applied multiple times. Please remove any residual tabs from the nail back after each wearing, this will help make a better surface for re-application. Then you can use the provided adhesive tabs to reapply.
Will these damage my natural nails?
No. Our adhesive tab itself remains non-damaging for your natural nails and creates a very strong bond.
Are your nails comfortable to wear?
Yes, AllDashing nails are super flexiable, light, easy and comfortable to wear. If you are the first time to wear press-on nails, you do need a few time to get used to. But after a short while, you won't feel like you are wearing them.
What can you do if my nails broke or chipped?
We are confident with the quality of our products and it is quite rare for our nails to break or chip. Please email us via [email protected]g.com with your order number if this happens. We will provide you a replacement or refund.
Can I shape my nails?
Yes, AllDashing nails can be reshaped, filed to your preferred fit or length. You can use a nail clipper or a nail file just as you do on your natural nails.
What if I run out of adhesive tabs?
You can check out our accessory page and reorder them.