Why We Made This
As we know, the eyes are the windows to the mind. You can find quality false eyelashes here for various styles and various occasions. In a word, we hope to make females feel free to explore the universe of beauty and confidence.
Premium False Eyelashes
Premium Materials & Natural Looking
Our strip false eyelashes are made from high quality, luxurious, cruelty-free mink fur, and no harm even for sensitive eyes. All sets of fans on each mink eyelash are 100% handmade and dealt with carefully for sticking better on a 30mm long lightweight band. Plus, the mink fur is similar to real lashes, compared with eyelash extensions, they are more comfortable to wear, bringing you a fluffy and natural look.
Reusable & Lightweight & Easy to Wear
Say goodbye to the one-time use of false eyelashes. The cotton band on each lash is cut to a proper thickness that allows it to hold shape after 30+ wears while keeping the comfort. There is no irritation, no heavy feeling on your eyes-just a smooth and mind-blowing experience. Use them with our popular lash glue for quick-wear every day.
Various Styles & Volumes
Compared to eyelash extensions, we have more styles of 3D, 6D, and 9D false eyelashes to choose from, available in a variety of volumes including light, medium, and dramatic. Each giving off a different vibe, from natural feeling to romantic makeup look. Whatever date night, wedding, parties, or any other occasion, put on our fake eyelashes in the morning and take them off at night.
100% Satisfaction Service
You Need These on Numerous Occasions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's your big difference?
- Our eyelashes are handcrafted with a soft cotton band and mink materials, which are super flexible and comfortable, even easy for the beginners. The moment you wear our eyelashes, your feeling will tell you. - the most naturally alluring and luxurious lashes.
Can I wash your eyelashes?
- No, if your eyelashes have glue on them, do not wash them, cleaning with water and other chemicals will ruin them. You may carefully remove leftover glue on the band of the lash with fingers or tweezers. Or use a clean spoolie to brush the lash hairs from any buildup.
Can I use mascara?
- To increase longevity and maintain the original style of your eyelashes even further, do not apply mascara directly to them. Instead, apply mascara to your natural lashes first, allow it to dry, then apply our false eyelashes.
How long will the eyelashes last?
- Our eyelashes, with proper application and storage, could be worn up to 30 days of use. We’ve had customers get even more lifespan out of their eyelashes by carefully cleaning the glue after each use.
Are your eyelashes reusable?
- Yes, every pair of our eyelashes have been meticulously handcrafted to be incredibly resilient and worn up to 20 days. Say goodbye to disposable one-time use false lashes.
What are your eyelashes made of?
- They are made of natural materials: mink, which is super lightweight and comfortable.
How do you apply your eyelashes?
Simply four steps:
-Gently bend back and forth, which helps loosen up the lash strip, making it more pliable.
-Hold lashes at one of the outer ends of the lash band to prevent damage to the lashes.
-Lashes should begin a few millimeters away from the inner corner of your eye.
-Trim false eyelashes to the right size
-Put a thin amount of glue on the band evenly but put just a little extra on the ends. And wait a few seconds for glue to become sticky.
-Look straight ahead with your eyes open, using either your fingers or a pair of tweezers to apply them closest to your natural lashes as possible.
-Press the center of the false eyelashes, and use tweezers to attach the ends.
-To lift them up, use an eyelash curler and press both false and your natural eyelashes. It’s a good way to blend false eyelashes with natural eyelashes.
How do you remove your eyelashes?
Simply three steps:
Gently remove false eyelashes by lifting the band of the lash off of the skin at the inner corner of the eye, then using that bit of base to gently remove the remainder of the lash. Never pull on the lashes to remove, always use the band.
Repeat for the other eye.
Store your eyelashes in the eyelashes storage box that they came in.
How do you care for your eyelashes?
When properly cared, your eyelashes are multi wears around 20-30 times
-Store your false eyelashes in the storage box that they came in to keep them clean, dry, and protected from getting harmed.
-If your lashes have glue on them, do not wash them, cleaning with water and other chemicals will ruin them. You may carefully remove leftover glue on the band of the lash with fingers or tweezers. Or use a clean spoolie to brush the lash hairs from any buildup.
-Use our specially formulated eyelash glue. It is specially formulated to be extra gentle while providing a strong, all-day hold.
-Some natural shedding of the fur may occur over time, this is normal. To preserve the longevity of your eyelashes, never tug on the individual strands and handle them with care.
1. Please NEVER get your lashes wet.
2. To increase longevity and maintain the original style of your eyelashes even further, do not apply mascara directly to them. Instead, apply mascara to your natural lashes first, allow it to dry, then apply our false eyelashes.
Are your eyelashes cruelty-free?
- Yes, our eyelashes are not tested on animals.
Are your false eyelashes bad for me?
- Our eyelashes typically don’t cause problems even for people with sensitive skin. If you have eye problems/surgery, please consult your doctor. There are no known side effects with our eyelashes.