Why We Made This
Are you looking for a non-toxic, low-odor, easy-on, and easy off nail polish for kids, then you don't have to go elsewhere! We believe parents want to spend quality time with their little ones. So we aim to turn this fun process into a bonding experience. As we know, kids like to dress-up and explore their own style. We hope that our water-based nail polish gifts can bring dazzling magic to more and more kids.
Worthy Water-based Nail Polish to Try Now
Vegan & Cruelty-free
Our eco-friendly water-based nail polish with low-odor formula is organic and cruelty-free. We do not test on any kind of animal and none of our polishes contain any animal-derived ingredients. Therefore you and your kids can paint nails without worrying about harming animals or health!
No-toxic & Low-odor
MEJOSI kids water-based peelable nail polish, mainly composed of water, is formulated to be a no-toxic, low-odor, and gentle alternative to traditional oil-based nail polishes. It does not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, and other harmful chemical solvents that are corrosive to your nails. With an ethical, eco-friendly vision, our company makes great efforts to provide your kids with the safest polish on the market.
Easy-on & Easy-off
Mejosi water-based nail polish for kids is peelable mainly composed of water which are easy to apply and simple to novices, even daddies can use it in a breeze. Also, it can easily be taken off after soaking your hands into the water for 1-2 minutes. No need for polish removers. Changing the color of the nails is that simple.
Inspire Kids' Creativity & Parent-kid time
Painting nails can inspire kids' creativity. And our nail polish kit comes in a rainbow of fun colors! Kids can change or match different nail colors at parties with friends. What fun interest! Spending time alone with your kids will help to fill up their love tanks. Let kids explore fashion and beauty to their heart's content!
100% Satisfaction Service
Enjoy Fun Time
PAINT THEIR OWN NAILS
Frequently Asked Questions
What is water-based nail polish?
- Just as its name implies, MEJOSI water-based nail polish, mainly composed of water, is formulated to be a no-toxic, low-odor, gentle, quick-dry, and vegan alternative to traditional oil-based nail polishes. And it is harmless to children, too. If you focus on nail health and often change nail color, water-based nail polish is your best choice.
Is your water-based nail polish safe?
- Yes, it is safe. MEJOSI water-based nail polish, free of any inflammable solvents that are corrosive to your nails, is formulated to be a no-toxic, gentle, low-odor, quick-dry, and safe for children. Thus it is a vegan alternative to traditional oil-based nail polishes.
How long does your water-based nail polish last?
- Our water-based nail polish mainly composed of water tends to last up to 7 days with our base & top coat. Then you can change the color frequently and easily.
How to use and remove your nail polish?
How to use:
1. Clean your hands and avoid creams prior to applying.
2. Apply a thin layer of our base & top coat
3. Apply the color coat in 1-2 thin layers
4. Apply our base & top coat for premium and durable results.
Tips: Avoid contact with water in the first five hours, it will ensure a long wear time.
How to remove:
Soak your hands into the water for 1-2 minutes, and peel off the nail polish easily. No need for polish removers.
Is your nail polish vegan? Is it cruelty-free?
- Our non-toxic nail polish with low-odor formula is organic and cruelty-free, free of chemical solvents that are corrosive to your nails. Also, we do not test it on any kind of animal.
Can you take a shower, bath, or go swimming?
- Of course! Taking a shower or bath, or go swimming is perfectly fine, provided our nail polish has been applied using our base & top coat. We recommend you avoid contact with water for the first five hours after applying our nail polish, which can ensure a long wear time.
Why my nails become dim and less shiny?
- Please note our polish will absorb water. If nails contact water for a long time, the luster will be transiently dim but nails will restore its shine after “drying out”.
Can a section be repainted with the same polish on the nail?
- Of course! Clean your nails before repairing the section. But please note that a gap repair will not show as well as a fully prepared application. For the best results, we recommend you remove and reapply the nail polish.
How long does it take for your nail polish to dry?
- Please allow 45 seconds between each coat. The perfect drying time could be different based on environmental factors like temperature, ventilation, and humidity, therefore a fan may be helpful to speed up the drying process. Although your nails seem dry after this time, actually your nails are not completely dry. So we recommend avoiding contact with water for the first five hours and fewer activities that may damage the nails.
Does your water-based nail polish smell like other nail polishes?
- Absolutely not. The chemical solvents in regular nail polish may lead to an awful smell and potentially toxic gas. However, our water-based nail polish has low odor, which is formulated to be a no-toxic and gentle alternative. Just give it a try.
How to avoid the nail polish too easy to fall off？
1) Completely clean your nails to remove any oils
2) Apply our base & top coat for premium and durable results.
3) Avoid contact with water in the first five hours.
4) Take Less activities that may damage the nails in the first 5 hours.
Who do you recommend to use your water-based nail polish?
- MEJOSI water-based nail polish is formulated to be a no-toxic, low-odor, gentle, quick-dry, and vegan alternative to traditional oil-based nail polishes. So it is suitable for people who focus on nail health and often change nail color. Note children should be used over three years old under adult supervision.